Proactive MD Nearsite Healthcare
A Better Way Forward
With one monthly fee, your employees get access to Proactive MD’s nearsite healthcare venue at little-to-no-cost to them.
Proactive MD offers a better healthcare option for smaller employers in the greater Upstate SC area. Our state-of-the-art shared site healthcare venues put the power of numbers within reach for small and mid-sized businesses.
+ No insurance hassels
+ No copays
+ No deductables
Offer a Premium Benefit Without the Premium Price
Are you battling rising healthcare costs? Or, are you not currently offering health insurance to your employees but would if you could find an affordable option for your business? Proactive MD has a nearsite healthcare solution that could improve the lives of your employees while driving down your overall cost of care.
Proactive MD is leading the nation in transformative healthcare and bringing their Advanced Primary Care model to the Upstate community. In a first-of-its-kind healthcare venue, your employees and their families get concierge healthcare including unlimited no-wait doctor visits, 24×7 access to our care team, laboratory services, immunizations, prescriptions, physical therapy, and more. We even offer patient advocacy services to walk your employees through the entire continuum of care and help them navigate their benefits.
Employers of all sizes are encouraged to see how Proactive MD can lower healthcare costs, improve employee health, and drive recruitment and retention.
Our services include:
- 01Primary Care Annual physicals, wellness visits, sports and school physicals, cancer screenings, lab services, skin biopsies, immunizations, flu vaccine events
- 02Chronic Condition Care Hypertension, diabetes, autoimmune conditions, seizures, depression, COPD, asthma,kidney disease, hepatitis
- 03Acute Care Influenza, viruses, pneumonia, sinus infections, ear infections, strep throat, lacerations,UTI, shingles, stitches, orthopedic splint application, EKG
- 04Patient Advocate Services Patient engagement, concierge care, healthcare and low-cost care navigation, second opinion coordination, dependent care resources, transitional care, Medicaid / Medicare navigation
- 05Behavioral & Mental HealthAttention deficit disorder, alcohol dependence, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, grief, survivorship, insomnia, stress management, substance abuse
- 06Second Opinions & Complex Care Second opinion and complex care management from the nation’s leading specialists
- 07Additional Services Pharmacy services, physical therapy, employment physicals, DOT and OSHA physicals, drug and alcohol screenings, exercise education, wellness management, nutrition and dietary coaching, smoking cessation, fitness planning, group coaching sessions for terminal or chronic conditions, weight loss accountability programs, and other wellness offerings