The Proactive MD team is ready to manage your project and launch your Health & Wellness Center.
Upon completion of a signed contract or Letter of Intent, Proactive MD’s highly trained and experienced Implementation Management Team will begin customizing an onsite Health & Wellness Center for your organization.
Establishing an onsite Health & Wellness Center presence requires a lot more than simply placing clinicians at the worksite. Proactive MD manages every detail of your implementation with care and attention to your specific needs. Our typical Implementation and Launch Plan takes approximately four to six months from approval and includes comprehensive project management services such as construction coordination, facility preparations, data acquisition and migration, initial employee engagement, and more.
The launch process
Designing, building and outfitting the space
Unlike our competitors, Proactive MD carries out every aspect of the creation of your Health & Wellness Center—always with your organization’s specific needs in mind. Proactive MD will custom design and completely manage the build-out of your onsite Health & Wellness Center.
The design-build phase includes:
- Determining the clinical scope of work
- Identifying the appropriate, accessible space
- Construction coordination
- Interior design and furnishings
- Procurement of equipment and supplies
- IT implementation
Hiring and training the Care Team
Our goal is to retain the very best physicians and clinicians. We find team members who share our passion for broad-scope primary care, fit well with your team and culture, are committed to excellence, and have a heart for service.
Our personnel recruitment activities include:
- Clinical team overview
- Understanding the client’s culture, mission, vision and values
- Local recruitment efforts
- Interviews, Meet & Greets, and hiring
- Onboarding & training
Communications and onboarding patients
Proactive MD understands how important communications are when introducing something new for your leadership team, for your employees, and for their spouses and dependents. Communication is central to all we do, and we’ve developed a thorough comfort-building approach to new patient engagement. The early introduction of a Patient Advocate decreases burden on your HR department and creates an environment that feels personal, familiar, and friendly.
Our thorough patient onboarding process includes:
- Initiating employee outreach & engagement sessions
- Managing ongoing employee communications & engagement
- Developing marketing campaigns
- Participating in employee orientations & educational sessions
- Preparing employees for Health & Wellness Center launch
- Organizing the Grand Opening
The Proactive MD Solution
- Our implementation fee is fixed, accounting for our entire scope of implementation services.
- All professional services, travel, recruiting, installation, training, communications, and other services are included.
- We also help you budget upfront for the one-time expenses to cover construction, procurement of clinic equipment/assets, and the initial start-up supplies.
- We never pass-through any unexpected costs—no surprises
The implementation of your custom-designed Health & Wellness Center is complex. But our team is ready for the challenge.
Your team can relax as we tailor a solution to align with your culture and meet your employees needs, keeping you informed at every phase while we handle the heavy lifting and ensure a successful launch.